1) Son… no matter how many years go by, no matter how far you’re away from me. Nothing can change the bond between us, my baby, you’ll always be.
2) Maybe, destiny and fate could have given you better parents than us. But nothing, could have given us a better son than you. We love you son, you’re the best.
3) No one else will scold you like I do, but remember that no one else will love you like I do. All I want, is for you to be the best you can be. I love you, son.
4) All of my life’s troubles simple disappear when I see my son smile.
5) The best parent, in me you may not have seen. But the best son, you have always been. Having you as my son is the only way, I’d want to live my life again to this very day. I love you, son.
6) My son… from grounding you to scolding you, it’s ok if you feel that I’m always wrong. There will come a day, when you realize how all my wrongs made everything right for you. I love you.
7) No matter how old you become, I’ll always hold your hand tenderly… just like how I held it on the day that you were born. I love you, son.
8) Parents always think that they’ll change their children’s lives in the best way they can. But little do they realize, that the love of a child will eventually change and shape their lives in a way that they can never image. That’s exactly what happened to us, we love you.
9) Son… all the ups and downs in my life were written off and forgotten, on the day you were born.
10) You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart and most of all, the reason for my existence.
11) Whenever life puts you in a situation you don’t want to face, just close your eyes and go back to the moment when your mom held you in her arms and said, ‘Don’t worry my child, everything will be alright’.
12) I know that you will be an excellent father when you grow up… because you know exactly what it takes to be a good son. I love you.
13) I am proud of you… not just because you are my son, but because you are the man that I could never be. I love you.
14) We may not be able to fulfil every wish of yours and we feel guilty, because you’ve been everything we could have ever wanted in a son. We love you.
15) As your parents, sometimes, we can’t help but cry. Sometimes, we can’t believe it’s true, that we have a son as perfect as you. We love you.
16) Son, spread your wings and live life to the fullest, because I’m going to live mine through your eyes. I love you.
17) I fear the day you will leave for college. It will be like watching my life’s purpose and the reason for my existence, just walk away. I love you.
18) I didn’t know my purpose in this world and I had always wondered why I was born, until you were born to me. I love you, son.
19) I always knew that I’d be a caring father one day. But the day you were born, made me realize what it would take to be a loving DAD. I love you, son.
20) Neither is your dad a king, nor am I a queen. But you our dear son, have turned out to be nothing less than a handsome and charismatic prince. We love you.
21) Son, a lot of people will come and go in your life as you grow older. But no matter what, I’ll be the one who’ll always hold your hand and always have you in my heart, till the end of time.
22) I realized what it felt like having my life sucked out of me, the day you moved out to pursue your dreams. I love you, my child.
23) We can’t help but pat ourselves on the back for raising such a fine young man. You are not just awesome, you are our awe-son.
24) I could just spend hours and days sitting by the window, watching you play in the backyard. Son, you make every little trouble of life worth taking on.
25) Your mom and I love you like there is no tomorrow, because your love frees us from grief and sorrow. We love you, son.
26) Son… I want you to remember, to never give up no matter what. I want you to keep going ahead, even if it pains a lot. I want you to understand, that life can be unfair. I want you to remember, that I will always be there.
27) There are many things your mother and I fight about during the day. What brings us together in the end is you, my dear son. We love you.
28) The best gifts in the world are not always wrapped in boxes. They also come in the form of loving sons like you.
29) Sometimes you may be naughty, but mostly you are nice. Sometimes you may be naive, but mostly you are wise. Regardless of all these sometimes, there is one thing that is ALWAYS. It is my love for you, which will keep growing day after day.
30) Your birth has been the reason that regretting has changed to rejoicing, lamenting has changed to laughing and sobbing has changed to smiling. I love you, son.
31) I can predict your future, it’s way too easy. You’ll be a handsome man, very fine and classy. You will soar new heights, not just because you are my son. But because from your heart, you are a lovely person. Your life will be perfect, just as it is now… you have no idea, that I love you and how.
32) Ever since the day I held you in my arms, I knew that you will forever be my lucky charm. I love you, son.
33) Son, I want the whole world to be yours because you, mean the whole world to me.
34) I don’t want you to grow up and be like me, I want you to grow up and become the best that you can be. I love you, son.
35) Now I know why I didn’t have a childhood worth bragging about. Life was going to give me an amazing parenthood, worth bragging out aloud to the whole world. I love you, son.
36) You are a son to me, that to my father I couldn’t be. I love you.
37) Our life’s seesaw swings on a fulcrum called SON. We love you.
38) I don’t see my own reflection in you. I see the reflection of the man I always wanted to be. I love you, son.
39) Every time you are grounded, every time we scold you, just remember that mom and dad do it just because they love you.
40) Your grandfather and I carried on the legacy of being good fathers. But you created a new legacy of being a good son. Love ya, sonny.
Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.
We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
Henry Ward Beecher
Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.
When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.
What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.
The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder.
The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.
James E. Faust
My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.
By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments.
No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.
A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
Parents of young children should realize that few people, and maybe no one, will find their children as enchanting as they do.
It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.
In some sense every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well.
Wm. Paul Young
A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.
Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents
There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
Henry Ward Beecher
As your kids grow they may forget what you said, but won’t forget how you made them feel
Love is giving your kids your undivided attention and time
Parents must get across the idea that “I love you always, but sometimes I do not love your behavior.
A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.
Your children need your presence more than your presents.
He that spareth his rod hateth his son; but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star.
Edwin Hubbell Chapin
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
Honore de Balzac
Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.
We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.
President Franklin D. Roosevelt
Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.
Cute Father Daughter Quotes
1. It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.
A daughter needs her father to be involved in her life at every stage that includes father-daughter bonding in shopping malls.
2. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
A daughter looks up to his father as her model.
3. As a daughter of the king of kings, your purpose is not to turn heads but to turn hearts toward our Heavenly Father.
As a daughter of the Heavenly Father, you should be kind towards others because God loves you so much.
4. Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man.
Daughters will never forget their dads even if they already have their own family.
5. Daughter, be of good comfort; your faith has made you whole.
There will always be difficult times in life but God will always be there for you.
6. There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.
Fathers will always love their daughters no matter what.
7. Fathers, be your daughter’s 1st love and she’ll never settle for anything less.
As long as fathers will treat their daughters with respect, she will have a great life.
8. With God, you will always be daddy’s little girl.
No matter what you will do in life, God and your father will always be there to support you.
9. Guns don’t kill people… dads with pretty daughters do.
Do you agree? Some fathers love their daughters so much to the point that they would kill for them.
10. A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she sill judge all men.
Daughters needs their dads to guide them.
11. Husbands, love your wives well, your children are noticing how you treat her.
Husbands should love their wives because their children will follow what they have seen from their parents.
12. A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.
Even if your daughter have already turned into an adult, she will never forget that she has a father who truly loves her.
13. Some people don’t believe in heroes but they haven’t met my dad!
Daughters really look up to their dads as their heroes.
14. Having a staring contest with a newborn is one of the weirdest things you will ever do.
Some fathers just can’t take their eyes off on their newborns.
15. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
If there is nobody in this world that you can count on then you should go to your dad because he will always be there for you.
Motivational Father Daughter Quotes
16. Virtue is the strength and power of the daughters of God.
If you choose to be good then you can never go wrong.
17. I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you.
One can realize the true meaning of a father’s love once he sees it in his own eyes.
18. A real man treats his lady the same way he wants another man to treat his daughter.
If you want your daughter to be treated well by a man then you should lead an example by treating your partner well.
19. I’m so glad when daddy comes home,I would hug him and give him a great big kiss.
20. He values us, He loves us and He desires to see us all succeed.
God loves us so much and He gives us the things that we need in order to be successful in life.