20 Inspirational Quotes About Love Most Romantic And Heart Touching
1. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart
2. Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.
—Germaine De Stael
3. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous
4. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
5. I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
6. Love is a friendship set to music.
7. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
8. Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.
—Rainer Maria Rilke
9. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
10. To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.
11. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
—Elizabeth Barrett Browning
12. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
13. You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
14. The madness of love is the greatest of heaven’s blessings.
15. Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
16. ‘Tis Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
17. Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says: ‘I need you because I love you.’
18. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
19. When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
20. For where thou art, there is the world itself, and where though art not, desolation.
“No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”
––Defiance by C.J. Redwine
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
––Boundless by Cynthia Hand
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
––Across the Universe by Beth Revis
“It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan
“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”
––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
––The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
––Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
––Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
––Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
––Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it”
––Delirium by Lauren Oliver
“I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.”
––Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
“If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.”
––Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
––The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen