Telugu Motivational Quotes On Life Top
Thought Of The Day:-
“The Coach does not play in the game, but the Coach helps the players identify areas to improve their game. Byron and Catherine Pulsifer.”
Top Motivational Quotes On Life
The secret of getting ahead is getting started:- Mark Twain
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time:- Thomas A. Edison
Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God:- Leo Buscaglia
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do:- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Top Most Famous Quotes On Life
1. 3 Famous Rule from Swami Vivekananda
Who is Helping You, Don’t Forget them.
Who is Loving you, Don’t Hate them .
Who is Believing you, Don’t Cheat them.
2. Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison. Swami Vivekananda Motivational quote
3. Talk to yourself at least once in a Day.. Otherwise you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World…
4. Relationships are more important than life , but it is important for those relationships to have life in them…. ~
5. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. Swami-Vivekananda
6. Like me or Hate me,
both are in my favor,
If you like me I am in your Heart,
If you hate me I am in your mind. –
7. By the study of different religions we find that in essence they are one. –
8. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.~
9..Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals place them day and night before you and out of that will come great work.
10. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.~
11. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
12. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
13. Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
14. The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
15. All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
16. When an idea exclusively occupies the mind, it is transformed into an actual physical or mental state.