Freshers Day Quotes For College Students And Teachers

Freshers Day Quotes For College Students And Teachers

College ain’t so much where you been as how you talk when you get back. (Ossie Davis)

As compared with the college politician, the real article seems like an amateur. (Woodrow Wilson)
“Action is the foundational key to all success.”

Anthony Robbins
As Anthony Robbins said Action of fresher joining a college will be the foundational key to success.

🙂

Every year, many, many stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you. – John Green

“College is the best time of your life. When else are your parents going to spend several thousand dollars a year just for you to go to a strange town and get drunk every night?”
― David Wood
A college degree is not a sign that one is a finished product but an indication a person is prepared for life. (Reverend Edward A. Malloy)
“You didn’t need a college degree to become one of the people who knew what was really going on. If you paid attention, you could pick things up on your own.”
― Jeannette Walls

A professional player is smarter than a college man. He uses his noodle. He knows what to do and when to do it. He rarely goes up in the air as is the case with most of our college players when they get in a tight place. (Red Grange)

“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him” – David Brinkley

 

Academics often discount the value of top-rated sports programs in helping to develop a campus life and in contributing to the overall success of a college or university. Like it or not, the sports programs a college or university has are the front page of that university. (James E. Rogers)
One funny thing about college life is that; teachers make you sleep during day and friends don’t let you to sleep at night. . . . .:- );- )

Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10, or something. (Dennis Rodman)

Motivational Quotes For Freshers Day

“Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure” – George Edward Woodberry
“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no point in being a damn fool about it” – W. C. Fields
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude” – Maya Angelou

 

A college education never hurt anybody who was willing to learn after he got it. (Author Unknown)

“All men of action are dreamers” – James Huneker
“If we were to select the most intelligent, imaginative, energetic, and emotionally stable third of mankind, all races would be present” – Franz Boas

A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education. (Theodore Roosevelt)

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are” – John Wooden.

Freshers Day Inspirations for students

“You grow up the day you have your first real laugh–at yourself ” — Ethel Barrymore

“I have to trust what I do and then do it” – Ednita Nazario
“There is nothing stronger in the world than gentleness” – Han Suyin
“Truth becomes untruth if uttered by your enemy” – George Orwell

 

“I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate” – George Burns

“Everyone who’s ever taken a shower has an idea. It’s the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference” – Nolan Bushnell

A telephone survey says that 51 percent of college students drink until they pass out at least once a month. The other 49 percent didn’t answer the phone. (Craig Kilborn)

“The purpose of life is a life of purpose” – Robert Byrne

Funny Freshers Day Quotes for Freshers

 

🙂

Colleges don’t make fools, they only develop them.

Changing a college curriculum is like moving a graveyard–you never know how many friends the dead have until you try to move them. (Calvin Coolidge Or Woodrow Wilson)

“No man is a failure who is enjoying life” -William Feather
At college age, you can tell who is best at taking tests and going to school, but you can’t tell who the best people are. That worries the hell out of me. (Barnaby C. Keeney)

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.

Athletes who take to the classroom naturally or are encouraged to focus on grades should be able to do well in the classroom. I believe the reason you go to college is to get your degree. It’s not a minor league or an audition for the pros.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *